Thursday, September 24, 2009

Avent ISIS IQ UNO Breastpump - preloved (SOLD)



I bought it in 2007, but only used the motor for 3 months. (I used the motor with my old Avent manual pump).

This year, only used for 2 weeks before i received my Medela FS. But this time i used with the body & shield etc (but for 2 weeks ONLY!).

At first i thought i want to keep it as backup but.. i better let it go. At least somebody can benefit from it...

Letting go for RM450 (RRP RM695) [postage pls add RM10] -- SOLD, TQ



Included:

- 1 ISIS Breast Pump
- iQ UNO Control Handle
- Manual breast pump parts
- Battery pack and mains power lead.
- 1x extra silicone diaphragm
- 1x extra valve

BUT NO bottles (sorry! i already used 'em)


FREE: disposable nursing pads (1pair)

Still in its original packaging.

Condition 8/10

If interested, email or SMS me....

---

No comments:

Post a Comment